Convent of Saint John of Kronstadt
Tel: +44 (0) 1225 330651
Registered Charity No. 286031
Vespers takes place every day in the Convent Chapel at 18.00.
However, please phone as occasional variations take place.
see also the Weekly Services page
St. Elijah’s chapel – a quiet retreat
The Convent of Saint John of Kronstadt opened its doors on 1st November 1981, the day of the glorification of the New Martyrs of Russia by the Russian Church in Exile.
Since 1988 it has also been the temporary home of numerous friends of the Parish, who stay with Mother Sarah, sometimes for long periods, and play an important part in the parish community’s life
Mother Sarah also works part time at the Ecumenical Chaplaincy of the University of Bath.
Students are a welcome presence in the parish community. See Chaplaincy link.
Click here to go to page on University of Bath Orthodox Chaplaincy
For more information
send an E-mail to Mother Sarah at: